Monday 18 February 2013

Working away

Afternoon all, well I have been a little busy with some orders for a friend, plus went to a 
pole-fit taster class last night with my cousin, and oh boy do I ache today, so I am taking things a little easier today as when I move all you hear is ooo eee ahhh ouch lol.

Well the order I am busy working on is Spiderman vs Darth Maul, her little lads love them well one is Spiderman one is Darth Maul, and they are having a joint party and my friend asked me to make their cards for her and party invitations so thats what I am busy doing atm, once they are all complete I will be blogging all about them and showing you all.

Now I made a lovely card for a friend as a surprise as her Birthday is on 19th Feb only a few days before mine and I just wanted to surprise her so here is what i come up with for her, as she makes fimo clay dragons etc hehe


The image has all been hand coloured with my promarkers, the colours i have used are orchid,purple,azure,berry red,satin,tan,blush,putty,warm grey 1& 3, grass,magenta,tulip yellow,pumpkin. The backing card is a glittered black card then on top of that is a pink glittered card and then the image I also added two pink feathers, a sentiment at the bottom with a mulberry paper rose each side a lovely 3D butterfly and a fabric flower.

I found designing this one very easy because of what I used as the image and I knew she would like it, so once it was all dry I put a little birthday message on the inside, and got it all ready to be posted along with a necklace I also made for her.


My friend received these the other day and was itching to see what I had sent to her, so I let her open them early due to she was itching to open it and I was itching to see what she thought and her reaction to them was - I LOVE THEM <<< by this time I sighed with relief and had a very big smile on my face, to which my friend also had a big smile on her face YAY

Just to have comments like that from work I do makes it all the more worth while 
I love love love doing what I do 
Kelly xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment