Friday 1 February 2013

Wedding Invitations/Favour Boxes

Hello all again, I thought I would share another order I completed 

Now this order come in from a customer who I had previously done  50 Wedding Favour Boxes for which were Horse and Carriages with lovely Cadbury Purple and Lilac Butterflies on, so I already knew the lovely lady's colour scheme for her Wedding, and here is a picture of them for you to look at, and i am pleased to say she was over the moon with

Cadbury Purple and Lilac Butterfly Horse and Carriage Favour Boxes

So when she came back to me i was over the moon also, anyway she has asked me if it would be possible for me to make her invitations which she had done by somebody else look better as they were very plain, so I happily accepted challenge.

This is how they looked when the customer had sent them to me before I did anything to them ( i have removed personal details for obvious reasons)

So now the challenge had to begin, so I had all 50 invitations knew her colours and that was it as the customer trusted me to do her proud and gave me free reign on them, so i thought of incorporating the two colours of her scheme into the invitations but how was the questions??
Now they were originally supposed to be scroll style invitations so they came with lilac organza ribbon, so I knew I could bring that into them.

Now the magic has begun

As you can see i finally managed to come up with an idea, so I backed all the invitations onto good quality 300gsm Cadbury Purple card, I then added another butterfly again in Cadbury Purple, and finally the Lilac organza ribbon down the side, but i thought no something is missing as i know this lady likes her bling sooooooo.

The finished Product :)

Now after looking at the previous stage of the invitations for a while and knowing it needed that something extra, I added a lovely Cadbury Purple bow onto the Lilac organza ribbon also gorgeous Cadbury Purple Heart Diamanté's on to either side of the bow and again in the middle of the two punched intertwined hearts in the bottom right hand corner. 

I was so pleased with how they looked now they were all decorated, during the process i kept the customer up to date with everything I had in mind and was intending on doing to the Invitations, she was more than happy with my ideas, so to be able to send her a picture of them one of before and one of the finished product once, I was very excited along with nervous. When the customer come back to me to say how over the moon she was with them and that they looked so much better I had a big sigh of relief, she also stated she LOVED THEM!!!

This sort of response is what I love to hear and it always makes all the hard work worth while, and I hope she has a wonderful wedding day as she deserves it.

Thank You Sharon for asking me to be apart of what is going to be a wonderful day for both you and your husband to be
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment