Sunday 29 September 2013

Crazy Crafting Times

Hello all, 
well it's lovely and sunny here today which makes a change hehe, I have been working on some new Bookatrix Keepsakes along with 2 new styles of keepsakes which I have not done before and I must say I am quite proud of how they have turned out YAY!!!.

I have also been working on some other card's but mainly the Bookatrix Keepsakes, I haven't been able to do as much as I would have liked due to my health still not being 100% horrible chest infection, fibro flare ups, migraines, feeling down you name it it's happening :(. 

I have even struggled to get my head together to do some challenge makes for Delicious Doodles :( *cries*, So I just want to say a BIG Sorry to you all but mainly to Teri for not being able to get any done, lack of sleep and lack of mojo do not help, But I will be back in full swing for the next challenge for Team B.

So on a little more of a positive note here is what I have been able to do 

Christmas Keepsake Cards Big Screen,Fanciful and Bookatrix

 Here is a close up of the Art Deco Big Screen Christmas Keepsake 

Here is a close up of the Christmas Art Deco Fanciful Keepsake 

A close up of the Christmas Art Deco Bookatrix

 A Wedding Bookatrix 

50 and Fabulous Birthday Card

 A 50th Wedding Anniversary Bookatrix

 A Baby Memorial Bookatrix

 A Male 21st Bookatrix 

 Anniversary Card

I hope you like what I have created, and please do feel free to leave a comment 
Kelly 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment