Saturday 14 September 2013

Crafting In My Crafty Corner

Hello all 

Well I have been very busy this past week or so, with making new products for events and my business page, along with driving lessons, and wedding planning so it has been a little hectic.

 Firstly I attended a Revival List not just a Vintage Fair last week with my stall this event was set up by the Mayor of Kidsgrove Kyle, and was all in aid of Staffordshire Sands. I am very pleased to say it was a brillint day and the amount raised on the day was £392.47p which is fantastic.

Here are a few pictures of my stall on the day 






I  also wanted to share with you all a few new makes I have done and some past makes that have been edited.

These were made for customers the princess and tatty teddy one were made for friends as a favour :)

More Christmas Cards




A Mixture of different occassion cards

 Twin's Bookatrix Keepsake, Boy and Girl's First Birthday Bookatrix 

An Angelversary Bookatrix and memorial frame, I made these for my close friend who is also my maid of honour


 Baby Loss Memorial Keepsake Card

Christmas The Snowman Bookatrix and Cards 


Girl's Christening Bookatrix Keepsake


A Birthday Bookatrix Keepsake I made for my Dad's Birthday


So as you can see it is all go go go at Castle HQ, now don't forget you can order any of these cards either by emailing me at kellysenchantedcastle@live.co.uk or by in-boxing me on facebook at Kelly's Enchanted Castle. All cards can be made to your requirements no matter what the occasion 

Thank you for looking please do feel free to leave a comment 
Kelly 
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment