Tuesday 24 September 2013

Crafty Time

Hello all :)

I hope you are all well, I have not been too good with the usual Fibro pains grrrr but on a good note I have managed to get some crafting done YAY, not only that but I have been busy organising my Sponsored Face my Fear which I will tell you more about in a separate blog post :).

So I decided to do some Birthday cards, new arrival and some new Bookatrix Keepsakes too, I got a little fed up of seeing Christmas cards hehe.

Here are the Bookatrix keepsakes I have been working on, First I have done a 

Twins Keepsake

Also a Tigger 1st Birthday for a little boy 

Now for some Birthday Cards
These are the Male Cards

Here are the Kiddies Cards, I have done a 13th,4th,and 5th birthday

Lastly here are the Female Birthday cards and New Arrival boy and girl 


You can see all of these cards and my other creations over on my facebook page Kelly's Enchanted Castle 

I also take orders for custom cards and keepsakes, no matter the occasion it can be done your wishes can become reality at Kelly's Enchanted Castle, please do not hesitate to contact us

Kelly 
xx

1 comment:

  1. these are stunning kelly.really gorgeous designs :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete