Thursday 3 October 2013

Trying Something New

Hello all 

Well I am still not 100% but getting there now thankfully, having a bit of a bad day again today just feel awful, but at least I'm finally getting some bits and bobs done, and will hopefully have some challenge pieces for Delicious Doodles challenges soon YAY.

Anyways I wanted to share with you all something new I have tried and I am very pleased with them so here we go 

This is a medium sized gift box 

 And another medium sized gift box 

 And I have also done a mini gift bag 

These are all Debbie Moore Designs and are from her Christmas Disc which was free with a magazine, I must say I am loving it and will definitely be getting more Debbie Moore disc's lol

I hope you are all keeping well and having lots of fun crafting, so who has started on their Christmas stock??, as you can see I already have hehe I'm sure I started this earlier than last year lol, but I do have a few more events to come YAY

Keep checking back for more new goodies :) 
Kelly 
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment