Sunday 1 September 2013

Very Special Baby Loss Keepsake

Hello all me again :) 

Well I wanted to share with you all my latest make, which is one of many to come for this range of keepsakes. It is a Baby Loss memorial Bookatrix Keepsake for a little girl.

I am also donating 50% of sales from each sale made of these direct to Staffordshire Sands which is a Neonatal and Death Charity which supports parents and families who have been through such a sad time of loosing a child either through born sleeping,miscarriage or neonatal. I am also a fundraiser for the charity and very proud to be apart of such a excellent charity. This charity is also very close to my heart and I will do what ever I can to help to raise much needed awareness and funds for this cause, so many parents go through the loss of a child and don't know about Staffordshire Sands until they are told by somebody else, so myself and the committee members want to get the word out as much as possible. Staffordshire Sands is apart of UK-Sands, to know more you can check out the websites which are:

Loosing a child can be very devastating not just for the parents but also for other family members, hence why I have done this new range so that parents etc can remember there Angel Babies in a special way with a unique and one of a kind keepsake.

An Angel Opened The Book Of Life
To Record A Baby’s Birth
And Whispered As She Closed The Book,
Too Beautiful For Earth’
Every part of these unique keepsakes are handmade with love and care the image on this one has been hand coloured using Promarkers



These can be made to suit your requirements for both boy and girl or in neutral colours to remember your Angel in anyway you would like, You can even have a picture of your Angel added to the keepsake and have it personalised in anyway you would like.
To order just visit my facebook page 
and message me through there with your requirements or you can email me at 
kellysenchantedcastle@live.co.uk

I hope you like what I have done and help to spread the word of SANDS and what we do 

Kelly 
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment