Tuesday 24 September 2013

Sponsored Face My Fear

Hello all again

As promised a post about what I have been busy organising, well here goes as some of you know I am the Fundraiser for Staffordshire Sands which is a Stillbirth and Neonatal death charity. I decided to raise some funds for this wonderful charity by facing my fear!!!

So what is my fear????
Well my fear is of them 8 legged freaks...... Yes you guessed it SPIDERS!!!! ewwwww.

I must be mad!!! Not only am I going to do this to raise funds but I am going one step further than just holding the Chile Rose Tarantula called Fluffy, she is going on my face!!! OMG!!!!. This was my decision to have her on my face as I hope it will bring in plenty of sponsors.

My fear is that bad I can't even stand a money spider how silly is that lol, I freeze when I see them, Even though I have seen Fluffy before even looking at her in her Viv it makes me feel sick and I feel itchy and generally YUCK!!!.

So with the help of Dale, from Critterish Allsorts I am going to FACE MY FEAR!!! I am so determined to do this, I don't know if I'm excited to do it or nervous lol.


This is taking place on Thursday 31st October 2013 Yes Halloween lol.
Pictures will be taken on the day of me doing this and I will once again blog about it and share the pictures on here and Facebook.

If you would like to sponsor me then please do let me know and I can tell you how you can do this, all sponsors will be really appreciated, on behalf of all the committee members for Staffordshire Sands THANK YOU!!!

Kelly 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment