Friday 1 March 2013

Just For You

Hello all well its that time again over at Delicious Doodles - This weeks challenge is 


So here is my challenge entry 



Here is how I made it, Firstly I chose my delicious doodles image which is the Lily and Butterfly, I resized it to the size I required and then printed it off. I then printed off my template which I purchased cut this all out I then drew around my template onto high quality thick card, once this was done I then cut it out and scored where I needed to. 
After i had done all the cutting and scoring I decorated the box using border peel off stickers, and two mulberry paper roses then made up the box (which is on the side of the card) and glued it all together. I then started to concentrate on colouring my image while the box was drying, I coloured the image in with Promarkers the colours I used are:
Tulip Yellow,Gold, Buttercup, Soft Green, Soft lime, Hot Pink, Orange, Magenta, Maroon, Warm Grey 3 and Cool Aqua.


Once it was all coloured in I cut the image out. Now I could decorate the front of the card, so again I used border peel off stickers around the edges then I stuck my image down in the centre, and added mulberry paper roses in the corner, along with a yellow bow in the top corner and two yellow feathers lastly I added my sentiment.
Now all I needed to do was to put some tealight candles into the box and then stick the box onto the side of the card. Now it's all complete :) 



Kelly xx

1 comment:

  1. Fab creation! Love how you colored the image. Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete