Saturday 16 March 2013

New Venture

Hello all, firstly I do apologise for not posting sooner, but I have had alot going on this week with 3 lots of bad news so I haven't been able to do much with cards, but I will be posting very soon with some new card creations, as I will be working on some orders tomorrow (Sunday) and also will be working on my next DT card for Delicious Doodles.

Anyways I wanted to share with you what I have been doing, I wanted to try my hand at making Hair Accessories for kiddies but will also be doing them for adults in due course, so I took the plunge watched some tutorials ordered some stock and away I went, I have even set up a business page on facebook which is 

So here we go my first make was this Loopy Flower Bow Clip
made with a mixture of different grosgraine ribbons


My second make again was a Loopy Flower Bow Clip
this time with baby feet grosgraine ribbon in different colours 


By this time of making these two I was realising how much I hate glue guns grrr lol oh and to top it off stabbed my fingers a fair few times with a sewing needle :(

Then I thought I would try a different bow so here we have a
Minnie Mouse Spike Bow


Now I wanted to try another different style so here we have a Pony O

And lastly I made two sets of hair clips a Hello Kitty set and a Minnie Mouse head set



I hope you like what I have made :) I have really enjoyed making these and I hope you take the time to take a look at my facebook page, as I will have alot more to come. But for now I am just getting everything ready for my customer orders of cards and personalised easter bunny letters so then they can all be posted off on Monday :)

Kelly xx


No comments:

Post a Comment