Monday 11 March 2013

St Patricks Day

Hello all, well as some of you have seen on Facebook on the Delicious Doodles group I mentioned that I had been playing with some of the new release images lol,  Well I have kept you all waiting long enough so here is the first lot.

For this card I have used

I started off by printing all my images out I then started to colour them in with Promarkers, the colours I have used are:
Celtic Fairy
Skin: Oatmeal, Saffron, Putty and Soft Peach
Hair: Holly and Grass
Wings: Meadow Green and Emerald
Top: Soft Green
Shamrock Corner
Grass and Emerald
Celtic Cross
Meadow Grass, Grass, Emerald and Holly

Once I had finished colouring in these images, I then added glitter glue to the hair wings and Shamrock's and the die cut flourish, while it was drying I chose my backing papers I went for  a light green backing card, then a darker green spotted backing paper and the third layers is a glittered green card,I cut all layers to the required size I wanted. I then rounded off the corners with my corner punch on the spotted layer and the glittered card, I then began to layer up my papers and glue them down onto a blank 8x8 card.

Now all my papers were layered and glued, I then started to do my layout with my images and a die cut flourish as by now the glitter glue was dry, once I was happy with the layout of it all I glued all the images into place and the die cut flourish.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges 


xx Kelly xx


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous green - I love her hair! Super card Kelly, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blooming marvellous, Kelly, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kelly!! This is exquisite!! I love the colors and how you did the hair. Awesome creation.

    I am your newest follower and I would love for you to follow my blog as well.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner!! Have a fantastic day!! Hope you see you again next week. Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable.
    I love this so cute

    we hope to see you back next week.
    Hugs Tammy Ortiz - Owner of Tammy Scrappin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your card is gorgeous. I love the shades of green, Celtic images, and glitter. Thanks for spreading the word about H2H Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Thanks so much for playing along with this weeks "Use the color GREEN" challenge over at at The Pink Elephant!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete