Tuesday 5 August 2014

New Make, Stage by Stage

Hello all :)

Well yesterday was a pretty relaxed one with working on a product for stock, so here it is :) 


It first started out like this, all plain with nothing done to it, I then primed it using a Gesso Primer once all primed I then sanded it down using a fine sand paper to give it a smooth finish..

Once all the above was done it was now time for the fun part the painting, The colours I used for this piece were: Pearl Frosted Mint, Latte Cream, Gold and Mother Of Pearl. I also used a Gold and Silver glitter paint.


This measures approx: 31cm x 29cm and can be purchased on my Facebook page Kelly's Enchanted Castle 
Don't forget you can also find some of my products on my Supermums Craft Fair Stall and until 24th August at 6pm all products on my stall have 30% off using discount code AUGSAVER.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to see you over on my stall or page very soon. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment