Saturday 23 August 2014

Customer Orders Completed

Hello all, well its been another busy one at HQ working on more customer orders :) So here they are majority of them are Christmas orders, yes you are organised ;)

The first custom order I have completed is this beautiful Personalised Santa Treat Tray 
Painted in, Chocolate Brown, Mettalic Green, Red, and Silver 


The second custom order which I have completed is this beautiful plaque, that was painted in, Pearl Pink, Pearl Ice Blue and Pearl Lilac then finished with glitter


The third custom order which has been completed this week is another Personalised Santa Treat Tray, this one was painted Green,Red,Gold,Metallic Green and White 


And lastly are these 3 personalised Christmas baubles, which have been painted Red,Green,Metallic Rose and Pearl Pink.



I will have more to show you very soon once another lot of completed :) So as you can see things are very busy here and I am loving it. I may also have a few surprises to come as soon as I can and as soon as orders are completed and up to date :) 

Kelly 
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment