Friday 15 August 2014

Custom Orders

Hello all, well the last few days have been a busy one with working on a few customers order.

The first product I was working on is one of these beautiful Personalised Santa Treat Trays


I discussed with the customer what personalisation and colour she would like, so I then painted to the colours she requested. The colours she had chosen are Red,Green,and Gold for the lettering.

So here is the finished product, and the customer is over the moon with the finished product.


The next product I was working on was a Business Sign, for Cheryl who runs Relived & Reloved, I did this as part of a give away and Cheryl won this, I can also make them to order.

I asked Cheryl what colours she would like this painted and I managed to match the colours to her business stationery :) The colours I used for it were Pearl Ice Blue, Pearl Mint Green, and Pearl Pink


The last order I was working on this week is a Name train, all painted to the customers requirements using Pearl Blue, and Blue

Another item part of this order was a Princess light switch surround which again was done the the customers requirements, the colours chosen for this were, Pearl Pink and Pearl Lilac

Lastly for this order was another light switch surround but this one had Prince on it, done is Metallic Sapphire, Pearl Ice Blue, and a Silver Star 





All of the products above are also available to order through my facebook page


No comments:

Post a Comment