Sunday 26 May 2013

New Products

Hello all, well I have been recovering from the charity fun day I attended last weekend in aid of North Staffordshire Special Care Baby Unit, It was a fantastic day and we raised more than we expected, My hair accessories went down a storm. I also got to meet some great people, The total we are looking at that we raised is over £1,000 which is fandabbydoody.

Here is my stall at the event




While at the event I also showed my Support for Hugs For Noah, A wonderful little boy who was born with Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus, doctors said he would be paralyzed from waist down, that if he didnt breath on his own when born they wouldn't resusitate and to top it off could not close the Spina Bifida up. Well let me tell you little Noah did breath on his own his Spina Bifida was closed up and more importantly he can move his legs YAY!!. He celebrated his first birthday in March and is coming on leaps and bounds and proving doctors etc wrong.

 The other two charities I also support are, Gemma's Ray Of Hope to help raise awareness of SUDEP, and Staffordshire Sands who give support to parents who have been through the devastation of loosing a baby.

This now takes me onto my newest products, because I wanted to help out Staffordshire Sands in some way I have designed some Baby Loss poems, and from every sale of these I am donating £1 to Staffordshire Sands.
Here are the poems





Not only that but I have been working alongside Laura from Cards and Candles For All Occasions, on organising a Big charity event in aid of Sands, we are also doing a Face Your Fears challenge for Hugs For Noah, so yes I am going to face my fear of heights which means a Bungee Jump, which I hope to get lots of sponsors for, and hope a few more people with fears of creepy crawlies aswell as heights will join in on this to help raise even more, each participant will be sponsored for doing it. We are also going to be working together on a range of products for Sands. 

This is what it's all about 2 local business' working together, but it is even better because my self and Laura are close friends who work brill together and we also have the same passion and beliefs even though we have our own health problems we will do all we can for Noah and Sands

So as you can see it's very busy here at Castle HQ but I would not change any of it for the world.

You can find out more about Hugs For Noah by visiting the website 
Or you can use the hashtag #HugsForNoah on twitter.

To know more about Sands you can visit there website 

Or the facebook page for Staffordshire Sands

Also to know more about Gemma's Ray Of Hope check out the Facebook page 
Or the website


No comments:

Post a Comment