Saturday 18 May 2013

Busy Busy Busy

Hello all :), Well its a bit of a miserable day today here in Stoke-On-Trent, nothing new there really it's one of those places where you can get sunburn one day and frost bite the next hehe. 
Anyways I hope your all doing good and the weather isn't too miserable where you are, tomorrow is a big day for me and my business reason being is since October last year myself and the other events organiser for Ikon Bodyz Modified Car Club have been busy organising a big charity event for North Staffs Special Care Baby Unit, and tomorrow is the big day where all the hard work will pay off as im sure we will raise lots of money for this brilliant cause.

Now I bet your thinking hang on a car club doing charity events, well YES you did read right, we are not your average car club of boy racers who go speeding up and down and the usual, we meet twice a week for a bit of a chat and giggle, were not just a car club were a family, we all believe in helping different charities so we do 1 or 2 big events a year for different charities who really need the help, along side car shows we attend and anything else we can think of.
Soooo, again today I have been rather busy sorting my stock out ready for tomorrow, the cards are all packed and ready just want to make a few more, all my hair accessories are all done and some new ones also and here they are 







I will also be blogging about tomorrow events on Monday or Tuesday so I do hope you come over to take a look at what went on, or if your local come along there is something for the whole family :).

Kelly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment