Friday 17 May 2013

Newest Creations

Hey all!, Well I haven't been around for a while due to ill health doc appointments hospital appointments with my dad, we had some brill news yesterday my dad had his regular check up for his Thyroid Cancer, and he has been given the all Clear!!! YAY!! so he hasn't got to go back now for another 6 months.

Anyways, I have been back and forth with doctors, due to my Fibromyalgia depression and so on, it has now come to light that I now have Type 2 Bi-Polar, so now I am on all new meds and they are actually working at last so while i have been ill I haven't been able to do much but over last few days and on days I have felt well enough here is what I have created....

Firstly a few cards some using Delicious Doodles Digi Stamps, These are all the Father's Day cards so far ready for an important Charity Event which I have also organised, its all in aid of The Special Care Baby Unit at North Staffs Hospital


This is one is made using A Scottish Castle 
and coloured in using Promarkers





This one is made using In The Harbour and Driftwood Boarder
and coloured in using Promarkers



I have also been busy making hair accessories and here are just a few of the new one's










So as you can see I have been very busy considering how ill I have been and to top it off I have come down with the dreaded flu YUCK!!. So not only have I been crafting when I could manage it but been busy organising a charity fun day and it has quickly crept upon on me as It's this Sunday. I will post some pictures up of my stall and throughout the day once I have recovered from the day, but it is all worth it as its for a fabby cause.

Well I hope you like what I have done :)
Kelly 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment