Tuesday 22 July 2014

The Supermums Craft Fair

Hello all, well it has been a long time since I have posted anything here, 

So I thought I would make this blog post about the one and only


Supermums isn't just a networking page on Facebook for small business's but also has its very own website, Where small business's such as crafter's can rent a stall from one month up to 12 months it is entirely your decision what you go for, There isn't even any hidden charges for renting a stall you just pay that one amount for how ever long you want your stall and that is it.

Well what can I say about the lovely lady behind it all Sarah, she is fantastic not only does she run the Facebook page and the website but she also has her own little crafty business and two stalls on their too, Not to mention the groups she has set up such as Supermums Chatty Room, where all stall holders and buyers can see when new products go on stalls but also to chat about your stall and a general chit chat between stall holder and customer, It is a fantastic group and I have met some wonderful ladies on there, everyone's support is marvelous and I personally could not fault it. Also there is Network With Supermum which is for anyone and everyone who is running a small business or even looking for that special hand crafted product.

Sarah also puts a lot of work into what she does and even finds the time to share stall holders work along with her own, and offers great support when and if you need it. Not only that but each week Sarah will pick a Stall Holder of the week for the website where she will pick one person who has been Stall Holder Of The Week and will interview them, So you get to have a little read about that particular person behind that stall. My hat goes off to you Sarah!!

We even get to list 30 items in our stalls and there is no contract like i said above you pay for how ever long you want your stall, even if you want a break from it you let your stall expire and come back to it all when your ready and re-purchase a stall. One of the fabulous options with having a stall is you can either go for a Basic listing or even a Featured listing the choice is yours :) You can find out more HERE about becoming a seller on the website. PSSST!! you can even set up your own discount codes for your stall ;)

My own personal stall is Kelly's Enchanted Castle where you will find 30 of my handmade products listed and at the moment well until the 31/7/14 at 6pm I have a discount of 20% off set up using code summersave. Don't forget you can also find me on Facebook  and on my brand new Website.

I hope you have enjoyed reading this blog post about Supermum and hope to see you over there sometime :). Keep checking back for more posts from me showing you my products and customer orders that have been completed and more

Kelly 
xxxx

2 comments: