Thursday 16 January 2014

Busy Times

Hello all, sorry it has been such a long time since I have done a post things have been manic here at Kelly's Enchanted HQ, we had alot of events leading up to Christmas and orders which kept us very busy.

So what is new with us??? Well we now have a website YIPEEEE!! which can be found here Website

we also have a stall on The Supermums Craft Fair website which can be found here Stall

A whole new look with Logo,Business cards,cover photo :) I will even be having a business hoodie done very soon. 
Here is my logo done by Treasure Box 



Something very exciting we also launched in the new year is our new range of Wooden Gifts, from free standing letters to plaques and here is a few we have done so far. I have alot more still to come :)



I have also had some loyal regular customers giving me their orders for the whole years for birthdays so again this is keeping me very busy, I will hopefully have some pictures of new orders completed posted very soon.

So atm I am concentrating on Valentine's Day so here are a few designs I have done 














So there we go now you know where I have been hiding and what I have been busy doing, keep your eyes peeled over the next few days for more posts with orders I completed for Christmas etc

Kelly
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment