Friday 24 January 2014

New Designs

Hi all :)

Well I am working like a headless chicken on building new stock up ready for my first event of 2014, I will be attending a Craft Fair on 1st Feb at The Windmill Pub Werrington it is being done for Animal Lifeline, looking forward to attending and showing my new products to the public.

So what have i been busy doing???
Well here we go, I have done some new card designs and another new Wooden Gift item and here are the pictures

First of all the new wooden gift product

Triple Red and White Heart Picture Frame
This has been hand painted and hand decorated using crystal and red diamanté 


Now for the Cards 













So as you can see I have been very busy getting prepared for the event, as well as getting things together ready to work on some lovely custom orders, Pictures of these will be blogged once they are complete 

Kelly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment