Sunday 20 October 2013

Special Memorial Keepsake

Hello all well I have some very special keepsake memorial cards to share with you all.

I was recently asked by an old school friend/repeat customer to make her 4 memorial bookatrix keepsake cards for herself and 3 family members which were cousin,brother,son and nephew. I have already made such a thing for her in the past a memorial keepsake of her mum, so when she asked me to do her 4 in memory of her cousin I was highly honoured to do them for her.

Everything she asked me to do I have done, from the colours of the keepsakes the pictures she chose which I edited with her cousin's name date of birth and the date of his passing, the finishing touches (skull and crossbones) the skull and crossbones is a Digi stamp designed by Teri at Delicious Doodles  including the verses, I did the verses and then sent them to her for her approval to which she was over the moon with I also did an added extra for her which was to put her cousins name down the centre of the ribbon.

 I also agreed to send her pictures via a message once they were complete and her response was second to known, this is what she had to say about them "Kelly they are amazing and absolutely amazing, thank you again you are an absolute star." she also said "They are absolutely perfect sweet, Love em :) got a lump in my throat."

So here they are 





I was over the moon with her response as we did have a few problems along the way of getting them done and when they were the first time, she admitted to a mistake she had made of the day of his passing, so I re-edited the pictures, re-printed them and then replaced them on the keepsakes.

The end product I could not have been more happy with even though we did have a few problems which were soon sorted, she has even said she will recommend me to her family and make sure they know who has made them and is passing on my details. The one thing I have been asked is to not put them on Facebook as of yet, as 3 of them are a surprise for her family members once they have seen them they will then be added to my customer order album on Facebook, so others can see what I have done.

Even though it was such a sad occasion to be doing a keepsake for I still enjoyed doing it as it was made easy for me as the customer knew exactly what she wanted and that is what she got plus a bit more, as a lot of love care and thought went into each and everyone of them.

Kelly
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment