Sunday 14 July 2013

Busy times

Hello all, Well I haven't done a blog post for a while due to being very busy with making new keepsake cards, a few I will share with you on this post but I still have about 10 to complete, I'm awaiting my stock to arrive so I can complete them hopefully it will be here this week (fingers crossed). 

I have also been busy with a charity which is very close to my heart which is Staffordshire SANDS. Staffordshire SANDS is a stillbirth and neonatal death charity to raise awareness and to give support to grieving parents who have been through the loss of thier baby, either it is through Stillbirth, Neonatal, Miscarriage. I attended my first meeting with them a couple of weeks back and the meeting was SANDS first AGM meeting, during the meeting we discussed different things along with an election for the Committee for the next 12 months, so we all had to elect and then second and third someone for each role.

I can say with great pride and honour I was elected etc to be the Head Fundraiser for Staffordshire SANDS, I have alot of ideas which I will be discussing at the next committee meeting with the help of my close friend Laura who is also on the committee and is the hospital liaison.

Here are a few of us Committee members along with Kyle who is the Mayor of Kidsgrove and he has chosen Staffordshire SANDS as his charity of the year which is fantastic



Now back to my new designs of cards and a few Bookatrix Keepsake cards 

First one I have designed is a 21st Birthday easel card, the image is Steampunk Sally by Delicious Doodles


Now for some of the new Bookatrix designs 

A New Baby Boy the image on this bookatrix is by Sugar Nellie and is called Bambino it has also been coloured in using Promarkers

 50Th Birthday 

 Sympathy

And lastly I have a new Christening Card design the image is from Just Inklined

So as you can see I have been very busy with charity work and new card designs, with a few more still to complete all they need is some sentiments added to them so I'm hoping these will be complete some time this week :) and then I can show you all, all of these have been designed when I have had my crafty session with my close friend Laura.

Kelly
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment