Monday 15 July 2013

Bowtastic Time

Hello all :), Well I hope your all still enjoying this lovely weather I am but not as much I would like to, it is affecting my fibro like something gone silly and the headaches I could really do without lol....

So today has been a bit of a chilled out day in the house out of the sun with chronic back ache so I decided to sit in comfort and make some new hair accessories and try a new idea out :) so here is what I have been busy doing today

Moshlings Bobble

 Baby Dior Bobble

 Olly Murs Bobble

 Disney Princess Bobble

Snow White Bobble 

Spiderman Clips

Pink Princess Carriage Headband and Clip set

And finally my newest range Bow Socks 

Baby Minnie Mouse Bow Socks

 Winnie The Pooh Bow Socks

So as you can see I have been very busy today making new designs and completing some that I had already started, can not wait to put a new order of ribbon in very soon, as the halloween ribbon is available and there may even be some christmas ribbon tooo, oooo yay I can also make the hair accessories etc to order and these can all be found on my facebook page Kelly's Enchanted Castle.

I hope you like what I have created and come and say hi on my facebook page 
Kelly 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment