Friday 28 June 2013

Very Special Keepsake

Hello all, Well I have been busy with some new designs but today is a very special day even though very heartbreaking for two of my closest friends who are like family to me and my other half, 14 years ago today their son Jordan Alexander was born sleeping so today is his 14th Angelversary. I wanted to do something special for Laura and Gordon, so I made them a keepsake card in memory of Jordan along with a memorial plaque which Laura did ask me if I could do for her but I went a step further and framed it which I also decorated. 

So here is the Keepsake memorial card for Jordan Alexander
Rest In Peace Baby Boy


As you can see I have used a Digi on the left side and coloured this in using my promarkers the digi is from Squiggle Fly and the poem was written by me :) - Here is a close up of the poem and image 



Both Laura and Gordon were overwhelmed with this card which I knew would happen but it's something I wanted to do for the both of them and of cause for Jordan, They were not expecting this card at all only the memorial plaque and here is it


Laura told me what colours she would like and the text in which she wanted on the die cut that I have used so I took all this into consideration and this is the finished project, complete with a frame which has been decorated with some lovely baby ribbon.

So there we have it two very special keepsakes for a very special Angel Baby 
God Bless Jordan xx
Kelly 

2 comments:

  1. so stunning Kelly.beautiful image and sentiment ;D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks coops hun, took a while to do but worth every minute of it xx

      Delete