Friday 21 June 2013

Branching Out

Hello all, well I haven't blogged for a little while as I have been busy crafting away and buying new stock with my partner in crime hehe, So I thought I would do a post, Well today I was going to organise all of my stock take pictures of some new designs watermark them and clean my work area up but, the plan didnt happen due to being in immense pain with my Fibromyalgia.

So today I have been busy adding more to my website which I can say is coming along brilliant and looking lovely, I have also published it now as there isn't much else to add to it and it shows my full range of what I offer so here is the website 


Please feel free to take a nosey at it, I would really appreciate it.

I have also been busy uploading to my Pinterest account for my business also so if you use Pinterest please follow me 


And last but not least I am also on Twitter so if you use Twitter then come and follow me over there too :)

Tomorrow im hoping to do my original plan if not I will be busy finishing off the website if I don't finish it this evening and I will also be sharing with you some new creations

Kelly 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment