Sunday 25 August 2013

Crafty Goings On!!!

Hey all!!!
Well it's been a busy few weeks with making new stock mostly Christmas Cards ready for up coming events that I have been asked to attend, some of the Christmas Cards have Delicious Doodles digi's on them of cause it has to be done so here they are 


On this card I have used Christmas Snowflake Border and Snow Cuddles 


On this card I have used Christmas Holly Border and Queen Of Holly 








So there we have the Christmas Cards and now for my new Bookatrix Keepsake Cards 

Forever Friends Christmas Bookatrix 

 Minnie Mouse First Birthday Bookatrix 


 Mickey Mouse First Birthday Bookatrix


 Twins Bookatrix Card 

So as you can see I have been quite busy, I still have some Bookatrix cards to finish and still want to make a few more Christmas Cards plus some custom orders to finish one being a numtum birthday card for a repeat customer, so keep your eyes open for that and the rest of my bookatrix cards.

Kelly
xxx

1 comment:

  1. stunning cards kelly.your designs are gorgeous.i am doing a summer fair today outside asda.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete